KOMATEK 2021 Official Travel Agent
You will experience all the privileges and advantages of professional travel service with Alabanda!
Alabanda, one of the leading travel and event management companies of Turkey, carries on its important mission with its experienced specialists at meeting and event management, ticketing, hotel booking, tour operations, transportation, and visa departments; all ‘integrated’ in one company since 1985.
Alabanda is a member of IATA and has an “A” Group travel agent license for 35 years.
As a KOMATEK 2021 participant, please contact us to arrange your accommodation, transportation, and transfer bookings securely and through a single provider.
Due to pandemic conditions, hotel information and room rates will be published on our website as of March 1, 2021
Please fill and send the form to us. We will get back to you with hotel alternatives as soon as possible.
You can write your preferences and/or special notes in the “Notes” box.
Please fill and send the form to us. We will get back to you with flight alternatives as soon as possible.
You can write your preferences and/or special notes in the “Notes” box.
Please fill and send the form to us. We will get back to you with trasfer alternatives as soon as possible.
You can write your preferences and/or special notes in the “Notes” box.
Risks associated with international travels vary according to the characteristics of the passenger (age, gender, health status etc.) and the nature of the trip (route, purpose, duration, etc.). Appropriate protective measures and special measures really reduce the risks of adverse health outcomes. Medical professionals trained in this area provide assistance and advice on many issues, but it is the traveller’s own responsibility to obtain information, understand the risks involved and take the necessary precautions for the journey.
The General Health Rules You Should Follow During Your Travel
- Keep in mind that it is of great importance to learn the conditions specific to the region to be visited and to be informed about the health measures to be taken before going on a holiday.
- Go through the following health checks:
- Provide a prescription of medicine according to the duration of your stay and get advice from your doctor about creating a suitable medical bag,
- Have a dental check,
- If you use glasses, buy spare glasses,
- Other controls due to some specific conditions (eg pregnancy, diabetes).
- Be sure to boil the water that is not safe to drink.
- In areas where tap water is not chlorinated properly or where hygiene and health conditions are poor, choose beverages such as tea and coffee prepared with boiled water, canned or bottled, sealed and, if possible, pasteurized soft drinks. Do not drink tap water, natural spring water and iced drinks that you do not know with which water. If you think you will have to drink, use filters or iodine tablets.
- Do not put it in drinks in places where water may contaminate, considering that ice can also be contaminated.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water.
- The water on the outside of the beverage can or bottles may be contaminated. Therefore, dry the wet cans and bottles before opening them and clean the surface that will come into direct contact with the mouth while drinking.
- Do not brush your teeth with tap water in places where water may contaminate
- Do not eat foods that you are not sure of their freshness and boiling
- All raw or poorly cooked foods are at risk of contamination. Avoid eating these.
- Avoid foods and beverages such as salads, uncooked vegetables, unpasteurized milk and dairy products, especially in areas where hygiene and health conditions are insufficient. Try to eat cooked and still served hot or peeled fruit that you have peeled.
- Remember that the consumption of food and drinks sold on the street will greatly increase the risk of disease. The rule to remember: “Boil, cook, peel or forget it. (Boil it, bake it, peel it or forget it.)
- The most reliable food source for babies is breast milk. If the baby is weaned, feed him / her prepared formula with boiled water.
- Pay attention to the expiration dates of all foods sold in packaging
- Avoid sexual contact
- In doubtful cases (to prevent contact with body fluids such as semen, vaginal discharge and blood), be sure to use condoms (hood, condom).
If you apply to a health institution for any reason, make sure that the needles used for you are disposable and the instruments are sterile.
- Take necessary precautions against insects. It will be useful to use fly repellent sprays and sleep with a mosquito net at night.
- Do not swim in pools and sea waters where you are not sure of their cleanliness, as swimming or contact with these waters can cause various diseases.
- Especially avoid contact with animals such as cats, dogs, monkeys, and if you are bitten or injured, seek medical advice immediately.
- Avoid swimming in fresh waters. Saltwater is always safer
- Keep your feet clean and dry to avoid fungal and parasite infections
- Be alert for accidents in the following situations:
- Traffic (get a card showing your blood type before you go),
- Animals (watch out for snakes and rabid dogs),
- Allergies (wear a health alert bracelet),
- Sunglasses (keep sunglasses and sunscreen lotion)
- Registering with a comprehensive overseas health insurance (eg repatriation due to accident, illness, health condition)
The paradise on earth, the pearl of Mediterranean, and the Turkish Riviera. As the second most charming city in Turkey, Antalya is one of the world’s most popular and most visited tourism destinations, offers you a peerless experience.
Ancient cities hidden among forests…
A wide variety of sporting activities and many attractions…
Modern and traditional resorts on a beautiful coastline…
Antalya is the perfect holiday destination offering something for everyone…
Antalya is the name of a Province which extends from Patara in the west to beyond Alanya in the east. It is also the name of the capital city of the Province which sits at the top of the Gulf of Antalya. There is a world class international airport just outside the city. With its famous turquoise blue sea, luminous sky, the ever-changing hues of its mountains and lush green vegetation, the region is a festival of colours.
Antalya province has Mediterranean climate with hot summers and moderately warm and rainy winters.
|Average Max. Temperature||15||15,3||17,9||21,4||25,9||31,3||34,4||34,3||31,3||26,9||20,8||16,3|
|Average Min. Temperature||5,6||5,7||7,4||10,6||14,5||19||22,1||21,8||18,6||14,5||9,8||6,8|
|Average Sunbathing Duration (Hours)||5,3||6,1||6,9||8||9,9||11,6||12||11,6||10||8,1||6,3||4,9|
|Average Rainy Days||12,4||10,4||9||7,3||5,4||2,9||1,5||1,5||2||5,6||7,8||11,5|
|Average Sea Temperature||17||17||18||18||19||24||27||29||27||26||22||19|
Three Gates of Antalya: Hadrian’s Gate, commonly known as Three Gates, is one of the most beautiful ancient works of art in Antalya. The gate was built in honour of Roman Emperor Hadrian and as the main gate. With its breath-taking decorations which connects the city to the outer world, this antique gate has rich reliefs as glamorous as the ones in Rome. The gate today stands in its old glory, is one of the best-preserved historic structures in Antalya.
The gate is different from the other ones in Anatolia, because of its amazing bass reliefs and column heads decorated with flowers. These reliefs fascinate the visitors even today.
Two Towers: Two towers stand on either side of the gate. The southern Julia Sancta Tower was built of plain, block stones during the reign of Hadrian. The lower portions of the Northern Tower date to antiquity while the upper portion was constructed during the Seljuk Period.
Ancient and Modern: With the modern city on one side and the old city of Antalya on the other, stunning Hadrian’s Gate fortified with its towers is literally a window into the city’s long past.
Kaleici, Antalya Old Town
Antalya offers plenty of things to do for everyone. Kaleici, the heart of Antalya, is one of the most charming landmarks of city. It is surrounded by two fortified walls. From the Hellenistic, Roman, Byzantine, Seljuk and Ottoman eras to the present day, you can find the layers of history. In the shape of half circle, Kaleici is crowned by an amazing yacht harbour. You will be completely satisfied of your strolling in Kaleici with its cobblestone streets, perfectly restored whitewashed and red roofed Ottoman mansions, small tourist attractions, souvenir shops, art galleries, cafes and restaurants.
Hadrian’s Gate today stands still in its old glory. The walls of the fortress and towers are surrounding the whole port area. You can get to Hidirilik Tower once you enter Kaleici from Hadrian’s Gate and follow Hesapci Street down to the seaside. Near the Panoramic glass elevator viewpoint, you can play or take care of cats who are rescued.
Interesting and enjoyable things to see or do near Kaleici;
- Enter Kaleici district using the historical Hadrian’s Gate
- Traditional architecture is very elegant, get lost in the historic streets
- Take a boat tour and watch the city landscape from the sea
- Enjoy the lovely Mermerli Beach to swim
- See the Clock Tower
- See the spectacular panoramic view of Antalya from the elevator
- Walk along the old town harbour
- Board the submarine in the yacht marina
- Visit the mosques of Kesik Minaret, Yivli Minaret, Tekeli Mehmed Pasha
- Taste the special dishes at the restaurants around Kaleici
- Enjoy the tea and dessert at cozy cafes
- Explore the valuable works in Suna Inan Kirac Kaleici Museum
- Walk through the Hidirlik Tower towards the Karaalioglu Park
- Visit the Glass Terrace then watch the sunset at a nearby cafe
- End your day in Kecili Park’s cafes with harbour views
- Listen to live music performances or join parties at night
Atatürk’s House Museum
Kaleiçi Museum, opened by the Mediterranean Civilizations Research Center
Antalya Toy Museum, The Antalya Metropolitan Municipality opened the exhibition facility in 2011.
Suna & İnan Kıraç Kaleiçi Museum, An ethnographic museum run by the Suna and İnan Kıraç Foundation.
Antalya Ethnographic Museum, A tiny museum in Kaleici housing artifacts of Antalya’s Culture and a historic church, regional dress, and architectural examples.
Mevlevihane(Dervish lodge) Museum, A museum in a former dervish lodge with Sufi and Islamic cultural artifacts.
Antalya’s Best Ancient Cities
Antalya has a magnificent richness with its archaeological sites. The remaining columns, tombs and other historical remains make it possible for people to have a unique experience.
Xanthos, which was the capital city of Lycians dating back to 3000 BC, is known to be the largest administrative centre of Lycia during antiquity. Xanthos was inscribed on the UNESCO World Heritage List together with Letoon in 1988. Known as the city of monuments, Xanthos Ancient City is located near the town of Kas
Termessos is one of Turkey’s best preserved ancient cities and most outstanding archaeological sites. The untouched ancient city was built on a steep hillside covered with pine forest. It is a great place for visitors to see.
Located in Demre, Simena is only accessible by sea and has a very impressive view. The castle is still standing today. The city also has underwater rock tombs. Due to the earthquakes, half of the ancient city is in the water, and half is outside the water.
Phaselis Ancient City
Phaselis Ancient City is located within the borders of Kemer town in Antalya province. Established by the people of Rhodes in the 7th century BC, Phaselis is also an ancient port city.
One of the oldest settlements that belong to the Lycian Union, Patara Ancient City is one of the most important symbols in the history of Turkey. At the archaeological site, you can see dozens of unique historical ruins of the ancient city. Patara, which is included on the UNESCO Tentative List in 2009, is one of the outstanding universal values of Turkey.
The ancient city of Olympos is situated on the sea shore, close to Cirali, on the southern side of Tahtali Mountain. Olympos, which was a member of the Lycian Union, was a maritime trading city. Just like its neighbour Phaselis, it was saved by the Roman Commander Isauricus, after falling in the hands of pirates.
Side is among the best-known ancient cities in Turkey. Side was a port in ancient times and its name means pomegranate. The amphitheatre built on colonnaded arches is the biggest in the area. Among the other ruins there are the agora, a gymnasium, the Apollo Temple on the seaside, fountains and the necropolis.
Situated in Serik town of Antalya province, Aspendos impresses visitors with its elegant amphitheatre and other ancient remains. The theatre of Aspendos is one of the most magnificent and well-preserved buildings in the world built by the Romans. Near the theatre there is a basilica, an agora and the ruins of Anatolia’s longest aqueduct.
Perge, which is located to the east of Antalya, was an important city of Pamphylia. Artifacts from various parts of the ancient city are being exhibited on the road to stadium. Do not forget to see the entrance to the city with its two towers, the colonnaded long road with shops on its two sides and which was once covered with mosaics, the vast agora and public baths.
Located in Demre town, Myra is one of the most interesting and important ancient cities of Turkey. When you arrive there, you will be amazed by the tombs carved into the rocks.
Antalya is home to many natural wonders and also rich in spectacular waterfalls to cool off. Kursunlu, Duden, Manavgat and Ucansu are the most beautiful waterfalls in Antalya. How about spending your visit with a beautiful view of roaring waterfalls?
Kursunlu Waterfall is one of the unique places in Antalya, welcomes travellers and visitors in all seasons and also offers visual beauties with 100 bird species and rare plants living in 7 ponds in the area. Walking among the plant tunnels, cactus trees and monumental plane trees will be great experience for you. Let the song of water join this greenest feast to treat your eyes and mind.
Manavgat Waterfall, which is situated 3 km to the west of Manavgat district, is one of the best known waterfalls in Antalya. The waterfall is still quite impressive and flows slowly from 3 m in height. Its abundant flow from a large area is worth seeing. You can organize a picnic within nature just next to the waterfall and eat fresh fish at the restaurants nearby. It is an ideal place to reconnect with nature.
Duden Waterfall, consists of two beautiful waterfalls, is one of the most beautiful places in Antalya. It is divided into two branches, Upper Duden and Lower Duden.
Upper Duden: Upper Duden is located 8 km away from the city center. It is poured into a very large natural pool from about 22 meters. Also known as a corner from heaven, the waterfall is one of the attraction centres with its cave, roaring waters and different beauties.
Lower Duden: Lower Duden is located 8 km away from the city centre, near Lara. The waterfall is poured from the cliffs at 50 m in height in Lara with a great noise and mixes into the waters of the Mediterranean Sea. It is one of the iconic natural beauties of Antalya.
Located in Serik town of Antalya, Ucansu Waterfall flows from 50 meters in height and attracts attention of local and foreign visitors. The waterfall, which is fed by melting of snow masses in the Akdag and Geyik mountains, presents a visual feast with its magnificent beauty.
ℹ Mrs. İrem Kılınç ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org
ℹ Mr. Buğra Taşdemir ✉ email@example.com